Come in from the heat, cold, rain, and/or darkness and enjoy your favorite sport in the Field House. Find out about opportunities to bring your games and practices into this facility. Space is limited, so contact staff quickly. The Field House is available for large events including trade shows, job fairs, exhibits, etc. Contact the Event Services Department at 301-583-2670 for an application, or download an event application here
Field House rentals are limited to track events only between December 1 and March 15. Outside those dates, other types of competition and practice activities may be held. Reservations are scheduled around pre-scheduled programs and events. Discounts will be applied to rentals over 10 hours during any three (3)-month period.
Field House Specs
Field House Rates
For team practice rates, please call 301-583-2540. For event rental rates, please call 301- 583-2670.
Rental Agreement Terms
(not applicable to special events)
- User agrees to abide by and obey all Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex rules and regulations.
- Prior to user entering or using the Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex, the organization will submit a roster/team list with the names of all coaches and athletes who will be using the facility during their training sessions, along with signed waivers from all participants.
- Use of the facility: Payment of the usage fee gives the user non-exclusive use of the Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex for training purposes on the approved schedule as attached.
- No spikes allowed during practice.
- Signing in/out is mandatory before and after each training session.
- Training time blocks are chosen on a seasonal basis, and are subject to change based on scheduled track meets and/or special events. Check the season schedule or call the track and field office to verify dates and times.
- The agreement does not include access to the Fitness Center or Aquatic Center.
- Management has the right to dismiss (without refund) anyone who refuses to adhere to the rules of the facility or interferes intentionally with competition or training of others.
- Marketing and event staff must clear all media press releases and articles related to the facility before they can be released.
- Rental rates are for individual activities or practice times for teams. It is prohibited to rent practice time to run tournaments, camps, clinics or leagues without permission from management. (Prices vary for those types of activities.)
- If your rental reservation is for a month (30 days) time frame, then payment is due in full prior to the first reserved rental time. If the reservation is for longer than a month, then a month's payment is required at the beginning of the month rental period.
- All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
- Users must notify the facility in writing of all cancellation dates. It is the responsibility of the user to deliver this document to the facility.
- Customers are responsible for payment of reserved rental time according to the agreed upon payment schedule or risk the loss of reserved date. The facility will resell any unpaid reservations.
- Any reservations cancelled by the facility will be replaced by an agreeable alternative time or a facility rental credit will be issued.
- All rental times shall be in hour increments, on the hour.
- Setup and breakdown times are included in the rental request.
- Please be courteous to others; when your time is completed promptly leave the Field House so the next group can have access to the space. It is the responsibility of the user to end the rental in the allotted time. Anyone who continues to use the space after his/her allotted time will be billed at an accelerated rate and may forfeit any future dates at the Sportsplex.
- All users must declare their use of the Field House. Any use outside of this declaration will result in automatic forfeiture of the rental agreement.