For Youth and Teens
Share your time, skills and talents! Opportunities to volunteer with M-NCPPC, Department of Parks and Recreation, Prince George’s County are almost unlimited! Individuals and groups can help with a one-day project or assist on an ongoing basis. Some volunteer opportunities
are eligible for student service learning or Scout service hours.
Youth ID Cards
Youth ID cards are available FREE to residents ages 6-17. You’ll have access to:
- Community center drop-in activities and amenities at centers throughout the county (classes not included);
- The Xtreme Teens Weekend Program on Fridays and Saturdays from 7-10 pm at recreation facilities throughout the county;
- Use of community center fitness/weight rooms for teens ages 13-17 (if you’re 13-15, you’ll need supervision by an adult with a valid fitness pass);
- Trips, performances and sports;
- Community service learning projects; and
- Leadership and employment opportunities.
To get your FREE M-NCPPC Youth ID card, come into any M-NCPPC community center in Prince George's County with your parent or guardian (who is over the age of 18) and bring proof of your age (ages 6-17) and proof of residency in Prince George's County or Montgomery County.
Xtreme Teens provides programs, classes, and other fun things to do for teens ages 13-17 and pre-teens ages 10-12. View the Xtreme Teens